7 AM Telugu News: 7th February 2023
7 AM Telugu News Headlines Dated 7th February 2023
* Telangana government allocated its budget with the goal of fulfilling election promises.
* In 2023-24, the gross domestic product(GDP) of Telangana state is estimated to be Rs. 13.27 lakh crores in its Socio-Econoic Report.
* Center responded in the Rajya Sabha regarding the Polavaram project and bills worth R2320 crores were found ineligible for clearance.
* The progress of the Vedavathi lift irrigation project is slow and farmers in Kurnool's west are eagerly awaiting irrigation water.
* Andhra Pradesh employees are waiting for their January wages, with only a few having received their salaries.
* Death toll from the Turkey-Syria earthquake has surpassed 3500.
* Adani group has decided to pre-pay $1.1 billion in loans.
Click the video for more detailed information.