7 AM Telugu News: 21st January 2023
7 AM Telugu News Headlines Dated 21st January 2023
* Government employees in Andhra Pradesh are facing difficulties with the payment of their salaries.
* The National Green Tribunal (NGT) has ordered the Brandix company to pay a penalty of Rs 10 crores for gas leakage incidents.
* The Guntur police have been criticized for failing to file a complaint against illegal mud mining.
* Preparations for the demolition of the Secunderabad Deccan Complex are underway, as relatives of missing persons wait for updates.
* Congress in-charge Manikam Thakrey has called on Telangana leaders to set aside conflicts and work towards the upcoming elections.
* Bharat Biotech is planning to develop a single-dose vaccine for Covid-19, and Krishna Yella has called for research concessions to be provided.
* Mary Com will be heading a committee to investigate sexual allegations against the Wrestling Federation of India (WFI) chief.
For more detailed information, please watch the video.