9 PM Telugu News: 24th March ' 2023
9 PM Telugu News Headlines Dated 24th March ' 2023:-
* The Surat court has found Rahul Gandhi guilty of making derogatory remarks about the Modi surname in 2019. As a result, the Lok Sabha Secretariat has issued a notification confirming Gandhi's disqualification from the parliament, effective from the date of his conviction. This decision has been met with severe criticism from Congress cadres all across the country. The opposition parties have also condemned Modi's government over this issue, calling it a black day in democracy. Meanwhile, BJP has stated that the development took place as per law.
* In Andhra Pradesh, a report by the Comptroller and Auditor General of India (CAG) has revealed that the outstanding liability of the state on account of Off Budget Borrowings (OBBs) stood at Rs 1,18,393.81 crore on 31 March, 2022.
* The YSRCP has suspended four MLAs for cross-voting in the MLC election, prompting TDP Chief Chandrababu to claim that the YSRCP government will soon collapse.
* Additionally, twelve individuals have been arrested in connection to the TSPSC paper leak. The Special Investigation Team (SIT) has examined 19 witnesses in this matter.
* Lastly, a protest by electricity employees has caused a traffic jam in parts of Hyderabad, inconveniencing commuters.