9 PM Telugu News: 21st March 2023
9 PM Telugu News Headlines Dated 21st March 2023:-
* The ED has interrogated BRS MLC K Kavitha for a significant amount of time in the Delhi Liquor scam case for the second consecutive day. BRS Legal General Secretary Somu Bharat has completed the necessary formalities with the ED officials.
* In the TSPSC paper leak case, the SIT has been investigating the involvement of TSPSC employees. Police officials have seized examination question papers from Rajasekhar Reddy's residence. The Telangana High Court has directed the submission of a report on the investigation's status and has adjourned the case until April 11.
* The Andhra Pradesh state government has issued a gazette notification to create an R-5 zone spanning over 900 acres to provide housing for the poor. This decision has angered farmers who are already protesting the state government's decision to develop three state capitals.
* The AP government has also added millet soup to the midday meal program.
* The Telangana High Court has directed the AP CID not to take coercive action against Ramoji Rao and Ch Sailaja, who run the Margadarsi Chit Fund in Telangana and Andhra Pradesh.
* The Supreme Court of India has urged for more humane methods to be used in the implementation of the death penalty.
* Sikh separatist preacher Amritpal Singh remains at large, and the Punjab State government has called for public support to apprehend him.