9 PM Telugu News: 18th January 2023
9 PM Telugu News Headlines Dated 18th January 2023:-
* Telangana Chief Minister K Chandra Sekhar Rao (KCR) announced at a public meeting in Khammam that the state's development model will be implemented nationwide if the Bharatiya Janata Party-led National Democratic Alliance (BJP-NDA) is voted out of power in the upcoming elections. He stated that systems have been dismantled under the rule of Congress and BJP, and expressed confidence in a change in the upcoming elections.
* KCR firmly stated that Visakhapatnam Steel and LIC will not be privatized under any circumstances, and if the BJP-led NDA government proceeds with the privatization, they will reclaim them once the BRS comes into power. He assured to implement Dalit Bandhu and Rythu Bandhu. He has slammed the BJP led NDA government alleging that their policy is privatisation and BRS's policy is nationalisation.
* CMs of certain states in Khammam Public Meeting expressed confidence that the change of government in the centre is imminent in 2024. The opposition in Telangana countered CM KCR's claims of irrigating one crore acres of lands.
* Prepare plans to implement ‘Plant Doctor’ programme, the Chief Minister YS Jagan directs officials of the Agriculture Department. TDP Chief Chandrababu has alleged that YSRCP has been conspiring against the opposition using Police force.
* The assembly election schedule has been released for three states Tripura, Meghalaya and Nagaland.
* And in sports, India's Shubman Gill became the youngest player to score a double century in ODIs during the first One Day International match against New Zealand.