9 PM Telugu News: 26th November'2022
26-11-2022 Sat 22:46
9 PM Telugu News Headlines Dated 26th November 2022:-
* On November 26, Constitution Day, PM Modi urged citizens to cooperate for the country's growth.
* Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy reiterated that the Constitution stands for the oppressed and stated that the administration is moving forward with a variety of welfare programmes to make sure that all groups are benefited in accordance with the Constitution.
* TDP Chief Chandrababu has released an open letter in which he accuses the current administration of flouting the law.
* The SIT has questioned lawyer Pratap Goud over the poaching of TRS MLAs for more than eight hours.
* Delhi's liquor regulations: ED submits a 3,000-page charge sheet.
* ISRO's PSLV-C54 successfully launches from Sriharikota with nine satellites on board.
* BJP's manifesto for the Gujarat elections in 2022 promises 20 lakh jobs.
* Tomorrow in Hamilton, there will be an ODI between New Zealand and India.
More Latest Video News
Rashtrapati Bhavan's Mughal Gardens renamed "Amrit Udyan"
New Delhi: As part of the "Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav" celebrations marking India's 75th Independence Day, the gardens at the President's official residence, Rashtrapati Bhavan, have been officially named "Amrit Udyan." The old road..
9 PM Telugu News- 28th January 2023
9 PM Telugu News Headlines Dated 28th January 2023:-
CBI conducts a 4-hour grilling of Kadapa MP YS Avinash Reddy without allowing him an advocate.
Tarak Ratna's health remains critical and he is receiving..
Butta Bomma Trailer- A Love Saga With Unexpected Turns
Sithara Entertainments' Naga Vamsi and Fortune Four Cinemas' Sai Soujanya have joined forces to bring audiences a unique and entertaining new film, "Butta Bomma," set to release on February 4th. The trailer, which was..
Latest Health Bulletin of Taraka Ratna Released
A statement has been released by doctors regarding the health condition of popular film actor Tarakaratna. The actor is currently being treated at Narayana Hrudayalaya Hospital in Bengaluru and his condition is reported to..