9 PM Telugu News- 24th November 2022
24-11-2022 Thu 22:59
9 PM Telugu News Headlines Dated 24th November 2022:-
* Telangana Minister Malla Reddy's properties were the target of IT raids. According to reports, 15 crores were confiscated along with some important papers.
* On November 28, Minister Malla Reddy was called to appear before the IT officials.
* IT officials asserted that donations for medical seats totalling 135 crores were offered to Malla Reddy Medical Institutions.
* Malla Reddy claims that the IT personnel forcibly obtained their signatures.
* Raghu Rama Krishna Raju, MP, receives a notification from Telangana SIT pursuant to 41 A CRPC.
* The December session of the Telangana Assembly is anticipated.
* AP HC asks CBI to look into the theft in the Nellore court.
* According to Nara Chandrababu Naidu, the former chief minister and TDP national president, Andhra Pradesh's aquaculture is currently in a serious crisis as a result of the state government's faculty policies.
* The Centre believes there is no need to meddle in the appointment of the EC, but the SC will reserve the final decision.
* The Sensex and Nifty increased by almost 1% to close at a new high.
More Latest Video News
CBI issues notice to MLC K Kavitha
K. Kavitha, a TRS MLC and the daughter of Telangana Chief Minister K. Chandrasekhar Rao, whose name appeared in the Enforcement Directorate's (ED) inquiry into the case involving the Delhi liquor policy, has been..
9 PM Telugu News- 2nd December 2022
9 PM Telugu News Headlines Dated 2nd December 2022* Amara Raja signs a contract with Telangana for a project worth Rs. 9,500 crore. A significant accomplishment, according to Minister KTR.* TDP Chief..
Singer Revanth wife Anvitha blessed with a baby
Revanth, a well-known playback singer and a competitor on Bigg Boss Telugu season 6, has received the happy news he has been waiting for.On Thursday, he and his wife Anvitha Gangaraju welcomed a..
BJP MP G.V.L clears relation with YSRCP and BJP
GVL Narasimha Rao, a member of the BJP in the Rajya Sabha, has announced that he will bring up the Visakhapatnam land scandals in the Parliament.Speaking to media on Friday in Visakhapatnam, he..
War of Words between YS Sharmila and Gutha Sukender Reddy
Speaking to reporters in Nalgonda on Friday, Telangana Legislative Council Chairman Gutha Sukender Reddy mentioned the Governor's manner of conduct, the padayatras of the BJP's "adopted daughter," Y.S. Sharmila, the State President of the..