9 PM Telugu News- 23rd June '2022
9 PM Telugu News Headlines Dated 23rd June '2022:-
* The Dulhan scheme is being suspended due to budgetary issues, the Andhra Pradesh government has informed the high court.
* In the Tirupati district, CM Jagan lay the foundations and performed Bhumi pujas for the Apache unit of the Hilltop SEZ development.
* In response to a public-interest petition that disputed the TRS's acquisition of public land for the purpose of constructing a party office, the Telangana High Court served notices on the state's chief minister, K Chandrashekar Rao, as well as the chief secretary, Somesh Kumar, and other officials.
* Hardeep Singh Puri, the union minister for urban development, was encouraged to implement personal rapid transit systems by KT Rama Rao, the Telangana minister of municipal and industrial affairs (PRTS).
*According to reports, the National Investigation Agency (NIA) detained three people in Hyderabad who had encouraged a woman to join a maoist organisation.
* Maharashtra political crisis: As MLAs continue to defect from the CM, 12 Shiv Sena MPs are in contact with Eknath Shinde.
* Draupadi Murmu will submit his presidential nomination on June 24. She spoke with Amit Shah, PM Modi, and Vice President Venkaiah Naidu about the developments.
Watch news updates in detail.