Eight-year-old dies after chocking on chocolate in Warangal
Warangal: In a tragic incident, an eight-year-old boy choked to death after a chocolate he was eating got stuck in his throat. The heart-wrenching incident took place in Pinnavari Street, Warangal. According to the reports, the deceased identified as Sandeep studying class II in Sarada school suffered severe breathing issue after chocolate got stuck in his throat while eating in the classroom.
It is said that he fell unconscious and his parents rushed to the school and later shifted him to the MGM hospital. Doctors said that chocolate got stuck in his throat and he died while undergoing treatment in the hospital.