9 PM Telugu News- 21st May '2022
9 PM Telugu News Headlines Dated 21st May '2022:-
* Petrol and diesel will become cheaper as the government lowers excise duty and offers a discount on gas cylinders under the Ujjwala Yojana.
* Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman announced a 9.5 rupee reduction in retail petrol prices and a 7 rupee reduction in diesel prices. The Minister also announced that the cement rate would be decreased.
* Family members sought the arrest of YSRCP MLC over the'murder' of a car driver.
* A TDP cadre claimed that MLC Uday Bhaskar is responsible for the former driver's death.
* Telugu Desam Party (TDP) national president and former Andhra Pradesh chief minister N. Chandrababu Naidu stated that the TDP's agitation would continue until the accused MLC from Kakinada was apprehended.
* There will be a sensation, says Telangana Chief Minister K. Chandrasekhar Rao following meetings with Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal and Uttar Pradesh former Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav.
* To address farmers' complaints, the Telangana Congress launched Racha Banda against the ruling TRS.
* Rahul Gandhi attacks the BJP during a convention in London. He brings up the LAC issue and connects the situation to the Ukraine conflict. BJP hits back.