9 PM Telugu News: 22nd March 2023
9 PM Telugu News Headlines Dated 22nd March 2023:-
* The Special Investigation Team (SIT) has issued notices to an additional 40 members of the Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) in connection with the alleged paper leak case.
* The paper leak case has garnered attention from the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP), which has demanded a probe by a sitting judge. BJP cadres in Telangana met with the Governor and urged for the prosecution of Minister KTR in the case.
* According to a foreteller, the last three months of a year, Telangana politics will see surprising developments, adding to the already tense atmosphere surrounding the TSPSC case.
* On the auspicious occasion of Ugadi, both Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Jagan and Telugu Desam Party (TDP) Chief Chandrababu Naidu wished for the well-being of the people. The TDP Chief also wrote a letter to the Chief Secretary requesting compensation for farmers who suffered losses due to a sudden rainfall.
* In Amaravati, the capital city of Andhra Pradesh, farmers are protesting against the state government's decision to create an R-5 zone. The move has been met with strong opposition from locals, who fear displacement and loss of livelihood.
* Meanwhile, on a national level, Prime Minister Modi has unveiled India's 6G vision document, which aims to roll out 6G services by 2030. This is a significant step towards India's technological advancement, and the document outlines plans for research and development in the field of telecommunications.