ap7am logo
Logo Bar bseindia nse-india msn yahoo youtube facebook google thehindu bbc ndtv v6 ABN NTv Tv9 etv namasthetelangaana sakshi andhrajyothy eenadu ap7am bhakti espncricinfo wikipedia twitter

Hyderabadi Mutton Biryani

Sat, Aug 18, 2012, 12:48 PM
Hyderabadi Mutton Biryani


1.Basmati rice
2.Black cumin seeds
3.Cashew nuts
4.Coriander leaves
6.Whole garam masala
7.Garam masala powder
8.Ginger garlic paste
9.Fried brown onions
10.Green chillies
12.Red chilli powder
13.Rose water
15.Salt to taste
16.Turmeric powder
17.Coriander leaves
18.Pudina leaves


1.Take a bowl,add mutton,green chillies,salt,red chilli powder,black cumin,coriander leaves,pudina,coriander powder,cumin powder,fried onions,crushed pepper,whole garam masala,lime juice,curd 2 1/2 cups,oil and mix well all the ingredients evenly.
2.On another pan bring some water to boil by adding some oil,salt,whole garam masala (shajeera),soaked rice and bring it to boil.
3.When rice is 40% done,remove separately into a pan,in the same way remove 60% rice also.
4.In the same pan add marinated mutton,layer it with 40% done rice,sprinkle coriander leaves,pudina leaves,fried onions,top it with 60% rice,saffron water,garam masala powder.
5.Cover and cook for 5-10 minutes,simmer the flame and transfer onto a tawa,cook till done.Serve hot.
Related Video Embedded from Official Youtube Channel

Feedback Form

Your IP address:
Recipes With : Mutton, Basmati Rice,