Thu, Nov 22, 2012, 03:43 PM
Macaroni Pesara Pappu Payasam
- Moong Dal
- Take a pan,pour 1/2litre milk and boil it.
- Take another pan and pour 1 tbsp ghee,roast dry fruits.
- Add the boiled macaroni in milk,cover and cook for 2 min.
- Add the boiled 1 cup moong dal paste to the macaroni mixture,mix well and cook for 2 min.
- Now add 1 cup filtered/normal jaggery to the macaroni,give a stir.
- Allow it to come to a boil and cook for 3-4 minutes until desired consistency is reached.
- Add grated badam,cardmom powder.
- Garnish with roasted dry fruits.Serve hot or cold..!!