7 AM Telugu News: 28th Jan 2022
7 AM Telugu News Headlines Dated 28th Jan 2022:-
* Telangana government to increase land rates in the state from 25 percent to 50 percent, increased rates will be implemented from February 1.
* Telangana CM KCR will hold a conference with police officials to prevent drug circulation in the state.
* Distance is the main criteria to selecting the capital of the district, asserts the Andhra Pradesh government.
* Protests are going on in Andhra Pradesh over new district capitals.
* Centre extends Covid-19 protocols till February 28. 407 districts reporting more than 10 percent positivity rate.
* TRAI orders telecom operators to increase 28 days validity to 30 days.
Click the video for more detailed information.