7 AM Telugu News- 1 Dec Nov 2021
7 AM Telugu News Headlines Dated 1st Dec 2021:-
* Tollywood celebrities convey condolences after lyricist Sirivennela Seetharama Sastry's demise, last rites will be conducted today in Hyderabad.
* Andhra Pradesh government urges Centre to provide Rs 6,333 crores flood relief.
* CBI alleges Rs 854 crores invested in YS Jagan's companies in the Vanpic case. In return 12,000 acres of land allotted.
* AP government suspends Panchayat secretary after issuing circular to withhold pension in Srikakulam.
* Telangana sub-committee to hold a meeting with officials over Covid-19 new variant.
* India’s GDP reports 8.4% in July-September quarter.
Click the video for more detailed information.