KIMS MD Dr Bhaskar Rao cites the reasons of lyricist Sirivennela's demise
30-11-2021 Tue 21:02
Legendary Telugu lyricist Sirivennela Seetharama Sastry breathed his last battling cancer and pneumonia at a private hospital in Hyderabad. Post his death, KIMS hospital MD Dr. Bhaskar Rao spoke to the media and provided details of Sirivennela’s health. The doctor has revealed how they removed some portion of the lung. He has shared how the lyricist faced a bypass surgery and later they extracted 45 percent of the infected lung. He said the air was not sufficient for the remaining 55% of the lungs and they put him on ecmo machine. He said in the meantime his kidney got damaged and the infection spread all over his body.
Celebs of film industry like Prakash Raj, Uttej, Chiranjeevi, Ali, Anil Ravipudi among others and political celebs have expressed their condolences over the death of the lyricist. CM Jagan, TDP Chief Chandrababu, Minister KTR has mourned the death of the lyricist by sharing their emotions on social media.
The funeral of Sirivennela will be held tomorrow in Hyderabad.
More Latest Video News
9 PM Telugu News- 27th Jan 2022
9 PM Telugu News Headlines Dated 27th Jan 2022:-* The news of the formation of new districts has aroused resistance in some areas. They have started demonstrations in order to bring about a..
Enjoy North East with cheap IRCTC tickets
The Northeast India tour package is available through the Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC). In reality, most individuals think of travel as something they do for fun. In this regard, Railway Tourism..
Balakrishna reacts on AP new districts
Nandamuri Balakrishna, an actor turned politician, has applauded the government's proposal to create 13 new districts in the state in order to decentralise governance. In response to recent political developments, the TDP MLA for..
CM KCR makes a phone call to Chiranjeevi!
It is well known that Megastar Chiranjeevi has got the COVID-19 virus and is being treated at home. Telangana Chief Minister K Chandrasekhara Rao (KCR) is said to have contacted Chiranjeevi over phone to..
Nagin serial heroine Mouni Roy wedding photos go viral
Mouni Roy, an actress, married her boyfriend Suraj Nambiar today in Goa. The pre-wedding celebrations began yesterday, and the pair wedded this morning in accordance with South Indian customs. Photos from the wedding were..