7 AM Telugu News: 7th November 2021
7 AM Telugu News Headlines Dated 7th November 2021:-
* Borrowing from open market capped at Rs 2,155 crore till December for AP, an estimate of Rs 5,000 crore needed every month.
* Prakasam district police impose restrictions on maha padayatra, vehicle of singers seized.
* AP: Opposition leaders stage protest over rejection of nominations in local body elections, slam ruling YSRCP.
* Congress, Left parties angry with Telangana govt for telling farmers not to raise paddy in summer, BJP demands CM to procure grain without blaming Central govt.
* Centre gives nod for changes in RRR alignment as suggested by CM KCR.
* National Water Development Agency decides to set up National Interlinking of Rivers Authority (NIRA) to supervise inter-linking of rivers, NIRA will come into force after the Central Cabinet’s nod
* T20 World Cup: New Zealand to play with Afghanistan today, India chances of staying in contest will depend on result.
Click the video for more detailed information.