7 AM Telugu News: 13th Oct 2021
7 AM Telugu News Headlines Dated 13th Oct 2021:-
* The PMO has focused on the electricity problem throughout the country. The relevant electricity ministry has instructed that coal output be increased.
* The Centre has instructed Singareni authorities to transfer coal from Bhupalapally to other states.
* The Telangana administration has held the central government accountable if the power outage persists.
* The AP administration has made steps to conserve power for safe and continuous use.
* The governments of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana have yet to reach an agreement on power distribution.
* The Reserve Bank of India has focused on the Andhra Pradesh Financial Services Corporation.
* The government has authorised an increase in fertiliser subsidies of Rs 28,655 crore.
* The Swacch Bharat Mission will be carried out till 2025-26, while the government has authorised the Atal Mission for Rejuvenation and Urban Transformation 2.0. (AMRUT 2.0)
* On Wednesday, the Kolkata Knight Riders will face the Delhi Capitals in the IPL 2021 Qualifier 2.
Watch news updates in detail.