9 PM Telugu News: 22nd Sep 2021
9 PM Telugu News Headlines Dated 22nd September 2021:-
* Telangana Chief Minister KCR has threatened and indicated that RTC transit may be privatised. He has set a four-month deadline for RTC management to demonstrate how to recoup from losses.
* RTC Chairman Bajireddy Govardhan has ordered everyone in the department to work hard in order to meet the deadline.
* Beginning in December, CM Jagan will travel districts to check the work of all departments.
* The appointment of TTD special invitees has been stayed by the Andhra Pradesh High Court. It has halted the state government order (GO) assigning 52 special invitees to the Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam (TTD) trust board.
* Opposition parties applauded the AP High Court's decision to suspend the state GO on the selection of TTD special invitees.
* Pilgrims visiting Tirumala should provide their two-dose vaccination certificate or a Covid-19 test result that is negative.
* The Telangana High Court has directed the state administration to finish the vaccination procedure within three months.
* The Centre informed the Supreme Court on Wednesday that it has proposed Rs 50,000 in compensation for coronavirus victims' family members. The fund's distribution will be looked after by the National Disaster Management Authority (NDMA).
* Opposition parties in Hyderabad have staged a protest against the KCR administration in the state and PM Modi in the centre for allegedly collecting taxes from the citizens.
* Prime Minister Modi has departed for United States on a four-day visit. On September 24, he will attend the QUAD summit.
Watch news updates in detail.