TS Govt releases guidelines for physical classes in Schools
Following High Court directives, the Telangana state government has released guidelines on Tuesday outlining measures to be taken to avoid Covid infection in educational institutions. These must be implemented in all kinds of educational institutions. The guidelines are as follows:-
* Physical distance must be maintained.
* Masks should be worn by both students and instructors at all times.
* Hand washing with soap and the application of sanitizer is required on a regular basis.
* Students' health should be monitored on a regular basis. On school grounds, spitting is forbidden. If students wish to study at home, they must take online courses. Physical attendance is not required.
* The school management must concentrate on the pupils who are falling behind. If required, bridge courses should be established.