9 PM Telugu News- 10th August 2021
Telugu News Headlines at 9 p.m. Dated August 10, 2021:
* Without the approval of the High Court, the Supreme Court prohibits the withdrawal of criminal prosecutions against MPs/MLAs.
* The Supreme Court of India has ordered that political parties in India disclose any existing criminal records of candidates within 48 hours of their selection.
* The OBC law was approved during the Lok Sabha Parliament's monsoon session.
* The Palamuru Rangareddy project is seeking public input.
* Telangana Ministers have severely criticised TPCC Chief Revanth Reddy's alleged remarks directed against TRS. They have challenged Revanth Reddy to help his party win in Huzurabad. By-polls.
* Under the YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme, CM Jagan has distributed the third round of cash assistance to 80,032 eligible recipients.
* The Telangana High Court has dismissed a petition filed by YSRCP MP Vijayasai Reddy in AP CM YS Jagan's disproportionate assets proceedings.
* MP Avinash Reddy's personal assistants have been questioned in connection with the death of former Minister YS Vivekanand Reddy.
Watch news updates in detail.