9 PM Telugu News- 3rd August 2021
03-08-2021 Tue 22:32
Telugu News Headlines at 9 p.m. Dated August 3, 2021:
* A coordination meeting was conducted by the Godavari River Management Board (GRMB) and the Krishna River Management Board (KRMB) in Hyderabad to resolve the water dispute issue between the two Telugu states. Representatives from Telangana did not attend the conference.
* The water body committee has sought for the information on a due date about the status of the projects reports. AP officials have raised certain issues which are to be presented before the centre.
* On August 5th, the AP government has agreed to examine the Rayalaseema lift project.
* The protest of Visakha Steel Plant workers and sympathisers in Delhi continues for the second day in a row.
* Vishwa Chaitanya Swamy was arrested for cheating in the Nalgonda district. Currency, fixed deposits, and property papers totaling over 26 lakh rupees were confiscated.
* The Union Health Ministry has issued a warning to all states and union territories about the increase of corona cases in certain states.
* Stock market investors profited from GST collection in a single day.
* India's hockey team falls to Belgium in the Olympic semi-finals in Tokyo.
* PV Sindhu, the bronze medalist in the Olympics in Tokyo, was honoured in New Delhi.
Watch news updates in detail.
More Latest Video News
9 PM Telugu News: 26th Sep 2021
9 PM Telugu News Headlines Dated 26th September 2021:-* Cyclone Gulab made landfall in North Andhra Pradesh and Odisha. It has resulted in heavy rain and high winds reaching speeds of more than..
High Voltage : Bandi Sanjay Vs Jeevan Reddy
Telangana BJP State President Bandi Sanjay has slammed the ruling TRS government for allegedly failing to provide jobs for the state's young. If KCR's administration does not issue a job notice by Deepavali, the..
RGV announces KONDAA- New movie official announcement
Ram Gopal Varma's upcoming film Kondaa, a biography of politician couple Konda Surekha and Murali, has been officially announced. According to the filmmaker, the entire film would be shot in Warangal and the surrounding..
War of words between Perni Nani and Pawan Kalyan
Actor turned Jana Sena Chief Pawan Kalyan's speech at 'Republic' pre release event recently has not gone well on political aspect. The manner in which Pawan Kalyan has criticised the ruling YSRCP administration by..
Minister Botsa serious comments on Pawan Kalyan
Botsa Satyanarayana, Minister for Municipal Administration and Urban Development, has slammed Jana Sena Chief Pawan Kalyan for using derogatory language on CM Jagan and his party cadre. In response to Pawan Kalyan's complaints over..