9 PM Telugu News: 2nd August 2021
02-08-2021 Mon 22:24
Telugu News Headlines at 9 p.m. Dated August 2, 2021
* Chief Justice of the Supreme Court (CJI) Justice NV Ramana has recommended that both Telugu states reach an amicable solution to the Krishna water issue.
* Telangana Chief Minister KCR has claimed that Andhra Pradesh is engaged in dadagiri over Krishna river water.
* According to AP government adviser Sajjala, the Telangana administration started the dispute over water distribution.
* A meeting of the Krishna and Godavari river water boards is scheduled for tomorrow.
* Employees at the Visakha Steel Plant have started a protest in Delhi over the subject of privatisation.
* CM Jagan has issued a two-month warning about the possibility of a third wave of covid.
* According to an ICMR research, covaxin is effective against the Delta Plus form.
* Prime Minister Narendra Modi introduces e-RUPI, a digital payment system.
* India's women's hockey team has advanced to the Olympic semifinals in Tokyo. Kamalpreet Kaur failed to impress in the 2020 Discus Throw final.
Watch news updates in detail.
More Latest Video News
9 PM Telugu News: 26th Sep 2021
9 PM Telugu News Headlines Dated 26th September 2021:-* Cyclone Gulab made landfall in North Andhra Pradesh and Odisha. It has resulted in heavy rain and high winds reaching speeds of more than..
High Voltage : Bandi Sanjay Vs Jeevan Reddy
Telangana BJP State President Bandi Sanjay has slammed the ruling TRS government for allegedly failing to provide jobs for the state's young. If KCR's administration does not issue a job notice by Deepavali, the..
RGV announces KONDAA- New movie official announcement
Ram Gopal Varma's upcoming film Kondaa, a biography of politician couple Konda Surekha and Murali, has been officially announced. According to the filmmaker, the entire film would be shot in Warangal and the surrounding..
War of words between Perni Nani and Pawan Kalyan
Actor turned Jana Sena Chief Pawan Kalyan's speech at 'Republic' pre release event recently has not gone well on political aspect. The manner in which Pawan Kalyan has criticised the ruling YSRCP administration by..
Minister Botsa serious comments on Pawan Kalyan
Botsa Satyanarayana, Minister for Municipal Administration and Urban Development, has slammed Jana Sena Chief Pawan Kalyan for using derogatory language on CM Jagan and his party cadre. In response to Pawan Kalyan's complaints over..