7 AM Telugu News: 30th July 2021
Telugu News Headlines at 7 AM Dated July 30th, 2021:
* Telangana govt directs private hospitals with more than 100 beds to set up oxygen plants for Covid treatment.
* TRS govt decides to increase self-finance course fees from 20 to 100 per cent.
* Telangana govt orders to allot 50 per cent quota for locals in admissions to Gurukul schools.
* Andhra Pradesh CM Jagan aims to reform education system from Anganwadis.
* TDP constituted a fact-finding committee to check the facts behind Kondapalli mining, likely to visit the mining area.
* Assam govt directs its citizens not to visit Mizoram.
*Sri Lanka beat India by 7 wickets, wins T20 series.
Click the video for more detailed information.