7 AM Telugu News: 29th July 2021
Telugu News Headlines at 7 AM Dated July 29th, 2021:
* Beneficiaries waiting for allotment of TIDCO houses in AP, Minister Botsa assures to hand over them in next month.
* AP govt took loan of Rs 19,000 crore in April, reveals CAG report.
* AP CM Jagan to release funds for second phase of Jagananna Vidya Deevena.
* Telangana Discoms to step out from the PPA, decide to stop purchasing electricity from three plants.
* Positive cases increasing in Hyderabad, health officials warn about Covid-19 third wave.
* Centre clears DICGC Bill 2021 ensuring insurance of Rs 5 lakh for depositors.
* West Bengal CM Mamata meets Congress chief Sonia Gandhi, holds talks on the unity of opposition.
Click the video for more detailed information.