R Narayana Murthy sensational comments on OTT and Narappa
28-07-2021 Wed 20:46
People's star R Narayana Murthy said that the corona will come and go. R Narayana Murthy, who was in Vijayawada attending an event, set fire to the OTT system.
On this occasion, R Narayana Murthy responded to producer Suresh Babu, who launched Narappa in OTT, by stating that the whole future is OTT. According to Murthy, just 25% of people view movies via the internet. What about the remaining 75% of the audience?. He said there are no OTTs in the homes of the poor, middle-class, or underprivileged people. 'What was the poor man's sin in terms of entertainment?', Film director and producer questioned.
'On this occasion, I am pleading with Telangana Chief Minister KCR and Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan to allow cinemas to operate in accordance with all regulations during this tough period.' R Narayana Murthy stated.
More Latest Video News
PM Modi slams Central Vista critics
Prime Minister Narendra Modi has refuted the opposition's accusations about the Central Vista project, which is being built with several government office buildings, including the Parliament House. The Defense Ministry office buildings built as..
Key decisions in Telangana Cabinet meeting!
On Thursday, Chief Minister K Chandrashekhar Rao (KCR) presided over the State Cabinet meeting at Pragathi Bhavan. This meeting resulted in the adoption of several significant decisions. The Telangana Assembly will convene on September..
KTR innovates Telangana New IT Policy 2.0
Telangana IT and Industries Miniter KT Rama Rao launched the State’s second IT policy on Thursday in Hyderabad. Addressing on the occasion, the Minister stated that IT is not only meant for Information technology,..
Bigg Boss Telugu 5 promo - Let's have some fun!
Watch and enjoy the new Bigg Boss Telugu season 5 promo. As some unpleasant situations among the participants have been telecasted for the last few days, the show's creators have prepared some entertaining moments..