9 PM Telugu News: 27th July 2021
27-07-2021 Tue 22:34
Telugu News Headlines at 9 p.m. Dated July 27th, 2021:
* CM Jagan has directed that the Grama and Sachivalaya be visited and inspected to see how they operate. He has voiced his dissatisfaction with certain authorities for not carrying out their duties honestly.
* CM Jagan has ordered the relevant authorities to ensure that appropriate timely action is taken ahead of the Kharif season to pave the way for the farmers to receive what they want.
* The second round of sheep distribution will take place on July 28th at Jammikunta in the Huzurabad Assembly constituency. Talasani Srinivas Yadav, Minister of Animal Husbandry, Dairy, and Fisheries, will inaugurate the programme.
* Minister KTR met with TRS Chief Secretariats ahead of the Huzurabad by-elections.
* The BJP has named Basavaraj Bommai as the next Chief Minister of Karnataka. He comes from the same community as former Karnataka Chief Minister BS Yediyurappa.
* The central government intervened in the Assam-Mizoram border conflict.
Watch news updates in detail.
More Latest Video News
9 PM Telugu News: 26th Sep 2021
9 PM Telugu News Headlines Dated 26th September 2021:-* Cyclone Gulab made landfall in North Andhra Pradesh and Odisha. It has resulted in heavy rain and high winds reaching speeds of more than..
High Voltage : Bandi Sanjay Vs Jeevan Reddy
Telangana BJP State President Bandi Sanjay has slammed the ruling TRS government for allegedly failing to provide jobs for the state's young. If KCR's administration does not issue a job notice by Deepavali, the..
RGV announces KONDAA- New movie official announcement
Ram Gopal Varma's upcoming film Kondaa, a biography of politician couple Konda Surekha and Murali, has been officially announced. According to the filmmaker, the entire film would be shot in Warangal and the surrounding..
War of words between Perni Nani and Pawan Kalyan
Actor turned Jana Sena Chief Pawan Kalyan's speech at 'Republic' pre release event recently has not gone well on political aspect. The manner in which Pawan Kalyan has criticised the ruling YSRCP administration by..
Minister Botsa serious comments on Pawan Kalyan
Botsa Satyanarayana, Minister for Municipal Administration and Urban Development, has slammed Jana Sena Chief Pawan Kalyan for using derogatory language on CM Jagan and his party cadre. In response to Pawan Kalyan's complaints over..