7 AM Telugu News: 27th July 2021
27-07-2021 Tue 08:40
7 AM Telugu News Headlines Dated 27th July 2021:-
* CM KCR promises quota for Dalits in allotment of businesses to ensure their economic development.
* Andhra Pradesh secures second spot in distribution of farm loans while Telangana is in tenth place, reveals Centre’s report.
* Centre sanctions Rs 696 crore to Andhra Pradesh for setting up paediatric units in hospitals..
* Lepakshi is likely to get the UNESCO heritage tag, ASI reveals to Parliamentary committee.
* Centre focuses on border dispute between Assam and Mizoram, Home Minister Amit Shah speaks to CMs of both states.
* BJP looks for the successor of Yediyurappa, Prahlad Joshi is in race.
Click the video for more detailed information.
More Latest Video News
9 PM Telugu News: 26th Sep 2021
9 PM Telugu News Headlines Dated 26th September 2021:-* Cyclone Gulab made landfall in North Andhra Pradesh and Odisha. It has resulted in heavy rain and high winds reaching speeds of more than..
High Voltage : Bandi Sanjay Vs Jeevan Reddy
Telangana BJP State President Bandi Sanjay has slammed the ruling TRS government for allegedly failing to provide jobs for the state's young. If KCR's administration does not issue a job notice by Deepavali, the..
RGV announces KONDAA- New movie official announcement
Ram Gopal Varma's upcoming film Kondaa, a biography of politician couple Konda Surekha and Murali, has been officially announced. According to the filmmaker, the entire film would be shot in Warangal and the surrounding..
War of words between Perni Nani and Pawan Kalyan
Actor turned Jana Sena Chief Pawan Kalyan's speech at 'Republic' pre release event recently has not gone well on political aspect. The manner in which Pawan Kalyan has criticised the ruling YSRCP administration by..
Minister Botsa serious comments on Pawan Kalyan
Botsa Satyanarayana, Minister for Municipal Administration and Urban Development, has slammed Jana Sena Chief Pawan Kalyan for using derogatory language on CM Jagan and his party cadre. In response to Pawan Kalyan's complaints over..