9 PM Telugu News: 20th July 2021
9 PM Telugu News Headlines Dated July 20, 2021:-
* The Telangana state government raised the market value of lands and apartments and registration fees and stamp duty, with effect from July 22, 2021. The registration fees and stamp duty have risen from 6% to 7.5 %.
* High Court has expressed displeasure over the pathetic condition of roads under GHMC limits.
* Night curfew has been extended for another week in AP. CM Jagan has stressed providing vaccination to the teachers at the earliest.
* According to the fourth national serosurvey, 67.6 percent of Indians polled had acquired antibodies against the virus that causes Covid-19. It said 40 crores people are still vulnerable to Covid-19.
* A war of words took place in Rajya Sabha between the opposition and the ruling in Rajya Sabha over covid-19. Kharge has criticized the government for violating the covid rules, which the Health Minister condemned.
* The central government got alerted over the rumours of attack at the national capital.
* Jeff Bezos, founder of Amazon and his crew successfully travelled to space and returned.
Watch news updates in detail.