7 AM Telugu News: 1st June 2021
7 AM Telugu News Headlines Dated 1st June 2021:-
* Centre sends DPR to states for linking Godavari and Cauvery rivers with an estimated cost of Rs 86,000 crore.
* 35.63 per cent of Covid deaths reported in May, corona cases declining day by day across the nation.
* India variant called to be Delhi, says WHO. Experts opine it is dangerous until the origin of the virus is not detected.
* Telangana govt cracks whip on six private hospitals for overcharging the patients for Covid treatment.
*Eatala raises doubt during the meet with JP Nadda over secret nexus between TRS and BJP.
* Andhra Pradesh generates Rs 81,000 crore revenue in the financial year: CAG report.
* IFFCO launches the world's first nano liquid urea.
Click the video for more detailed information.