9 PM Telugu News: 14th May '2021
9 PM Telugu News Headlines Dated 14th May 2021:-
* High Court has objected to the stoppage of ambulance services at Telangana state border. It has directed not to obstruct the ambulances at any cost.
* Covid patients suffer much after the ambulances were halted. AP government has expressed resentment over it.
* AP opposition parties have alleged that CM Jagan failed to tackle the covid crisis in the state.
* Minister KTR headed a Task Force to expedite medicine and vaccine supply in Telangana.
* Drugmaker Dr Reddy's Laboratories has launched the Sputnik V vaccine and announced a fixed maximum retail price per dose at Rs 995.
* 3, 44, 776 new coronavirus cases got registered in India in the last 24 hours. In Telangana, another 4305 coronavirus cases were registered.
* AP continues to witness a surge in covid cases. 22, 018 covid cases were reported in the state. Ninety-six persons died in a single day.
* AP CID officials have arrested MP Raghurama Krishna Raju at his Hyderabad residence.
* Israel-Palestine conflict tension continues. Netanyahu's government has deployed over 9000 soldiers to the Gaza strip.
Watch news updates in detail.