7 AM Telugu News-11th May 2020
7 AM Telugu News Headlines Dated 11th May 2021:-
* Eleven Covid patients lost life in SVR Ruia Hospital, Tirupati due to disruptions in oxygen supply.
* Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy ordered to investigate the Ruia hospital incident. TDP demanded the state government to take the responsibility for the deaths.
* Telangana Cabinet to take decision imposing lockdown in the state amid a surge in Covid cases.
* Telangana High Court to hear the petition on Covid cases in the state. Earlier, the Court suggested lockdown like norms to be implemented in the state.
* Telangana SSC Education Board to allot grades to the students as per the formative assessment.
* A spike in Coronavirus cases across the nation and lockdown yielding positive results in Maharashtra and New Delhi.
* AP High Court ordered the state government to provide minimum wages to the bala badi teachers.
Click the video for more detailed information.