Tirupati: Youngster died of asphyxiation in Tirumala fire mishap
A youngster died of asphyxiation caused by smoke in a fire mishap in Tirumala on Tuesday. Fire erupted due to short circuit at shop No. 84 in the shopping complex of Asthana Mandapam located opposite Srivari temple. In the fire accident, six shops completely gutted and another four shops have partially burnt.
The youngster was sleeping inside the shop by closing the shutter when the mishap took place. On receiving information, fire fighters rushed to the spot and doused flames. They came to know about the dead body when they opened the shutter.