9 PM Telugu News: 28th April 2021
9 PM Telugu News Headlines Dated 28th April 2021:-
* For the first time in India, over 3000 persons died due to corona in the last 24 hours.
* India has witnessed 3,60 960 persons who tested corona positive in a single day.
* Record number of new corona cases got registered in AP. Fourteen thousand six hundred sixty-nine new persons tested corona positive.
* AP Health Minister Alla Nani said the government takes the responsibility to treat the corona patients.
* 8061 persons contracted coronavirus in Telangana. Fifty-six persons died in the last 24 hours.
* Telangana government has suggested not to run after covid tests without any symptoms.
* The central government has focussed on means to overcome the oxygen crisis.
* Registration process of vaccination begins in the age groups of 18 to 45. In the first hour, 35 lakhs got registered.
* SSC and Inter examination will be conducted as per the schedule in AP. CM Jagan said it is aimed to keep the future of students in mind.
* TDP Chief Chandrababu Naidu has faulted the AP government's move to conduct the examination.
* SENSEX jumps to 790 points amid covid fear.
Watch news updates in detail.