7 AM Telugu News- 23rd April 2021
7 AM Telugu News Headlines Dated 23rd April 2021:-
* Corona second wave ringing danger bells in India. Corona patients facing a lot of problems due to a shortage of Oxygen. Police supplying oxygen in New Delhi.
* Oxygen supply needs to increase in Andhra Pradesh and 60 per cent of patients on oxygen support.
* Shortage of beds in government hospitals in Hyderabad. Patients waiting in ambulances for hours and hours.
* People making a beeline to Corona vaccination centres in Andhra Pradesh.
* Opposition parties raised voice against the Centre decision on the price of
COVISHIELD. Sonia Gandhi wrote a letter to PM Modi. Mamata Banerjee questioned why the vaccine is not free.
* AP government to conduct review meeting on conducting SSC and Intermediate examinations.
Click the video for more detailed information.