7 AM Telugu News: 16th April 2021
7 AM Telugu News Headlines Dated 16th April 2021:-
* More than 2 lakh Corona positive cases are reporting across the nation and Maharashtra witnessing a huge surge in cases.
* Telangana Government cancelled all leaves to doctors and health workers in the state and asked to increase the 25 per cent beds in the hospitals.
* Andhra Pradesh government resumed COVID control room and CM YS Jagan to hold review meeting today.
* Andhra Pradesh High Court issued notices to Centre over privatisation of Vizag Steel Plant.
* Supreme Court announced that it's time to appoint a woman as CJI.
Click the video for more detailed information.