7 AM Telugu News: 7th April 2021
7 AM Telugu News Headlines Dated 7th April 2021:-
* Telugu people pour wishes to next NV Ramana as the next Chief Justice of India.
* SEC Neelam Sahni's appeal in the division bench likely to be discussed today on High Court putting a stay on the MPTC and ZPTC elections.
* The center has put restrictions on the exceeding of borrowing limits. A letter was sent to the chief secretary of the AP Finance Ministry on this aspect.
* Telangana government has focussed on the drainage works to improve it. Eight hundred fifty-eight crores were sanctioned towards it. The state government has notified the areas for renovation works on drainages.
* Some states have announced the night curfews due to corona surge.
* Jeff Bezos has topped Forbes' 2021 billionaire's list. Reliance Industry founder Mukesh Ambani finds a place in the top ten.
* Watch news updates in detail.