7 AM Telugu News: 5th March 2021
News Headlines Dated 5th March 2021:-
* Bandh observed across Andhra Pradesh today against the Centre's decision on Vizag Steel Plant Privatisation. All parties extended support to the band except BJP.
* Steps to sell the assets of Vizag Steel Plant and planned to sell houses by constructing in 22.19 acres.
* Political parties involved in Municipal election campaigns, TDP lashed out at YSRCP.
* Telangana CM KCR directed the party cadre to work for MLC elections. BJP leader Bandi Sajay alleged that CM KCR is the reason why the Centre denied the coach factory.
* Telangana government chalking out for budget preparations.
* Oil prices surge as OPEC extend production cuts.
* Over Rs 650 crore discrepancies found after raids on an actress and producers claimed IT department.
Click the video for more detailed information.