9 PM Telugu News- 2nd March 2021
News Headlines Dated 2nd March 2021:-
* Municipal Election process has begun in AP. The nomination process to end tomorrow.
* Telangana politics heated up due to the MLC election campaigning process.
* Telangana opposition and ruling party leaders indulge in a war of words over the employment and PRC issues.
* Telangana High Court has directed the State government over revenue tribunal controversy.
* AP CM Jagan has called on the industrialists to invest in the State.
* PM Modi said India would invest Rs 6 lakh crore in more than 574 port projects by 2035.
* Fake currency notes of Rs 8 crore value seized in Odisha’s Koraput. Three arrested.
* The Sensex rose 447 points. Gold prices fall.
* Another 40 Indians have reached the category of Billionaires.
Watch news updates in detail.