7 AM Telugu News- 28th Jan 2021
7 AM Telugu News Headlines Dated 28th Jan 2021:-
* Local body elections work fasten in Andhra Pradesh and State Election Commissioner Nimmagadda Ramesh Kumar asked no volunteer should be used either in election duty or in the campaign.
* AP High Court expressed anger over the higher officials said that they are feeling greater than the law.
* Andhra Pradesh High Court issued a non-bailable warrant to college education RJD.
* Telangana government investigating the leakage of PRC report, the committee to hold a meeting with the employee unions today.
* PM Modi hold video conference meeting with state Chief Secretaries to monitor development works in the states, enquired about railway line projects in Telugu states.
* FIR filed against 37 farmer union leaders on violence took place on Republic Day.
* Joe Biden withdrew H4 work permits, a big relief for spouses of H1B workers.
Click the video for more detailed information.