9 PM Telugu News: 21st January 2021
News Headlines Dated 21st January 2021:-
* AP High Court instructs to conduct local body polls in the state. It said there are no valid reasons to postpone the election.
* SEC has started making arrangements for the local polls. The old schedule is likely to be effective.
* The opposition parties have expressed happiness over the court's move. AP government approaches the Supreme Court over the postponement of the local polls.
* Telangana government to implement 10% quota for economically weaker sections.
* Minister KTR in a review meeting with the Khammam party leaders not to take any election easily. He has asked party leaders to work together, keeping aside the differences.
* At least seven persons were killed after their seven-seater autorickshaw and a container truck had a collision near Angadipeta X roads of Pedda Adiserlapally in Nalgonda district.
* A major fire broke out at the Serum Institute of India's (SII) vaccine manufacturing plant in Pune. Five died in the fire incident.
* Sensex hits the 50000 marks.
* Indian cricket team received a warm welcome at home after coming from Australia.
* Siraj has dedicated his performances to his late father.
Watch news updates in detail.