9 PM Telugu News: 2nd Dec 2020
News Headlines Dated 2nd Dec 2020:-
* SEC has announced officially stating that the GHMC elections 2020 witnessed 46.55% of the voting.
* All arrangements are in place for the counting of the GHMC elections votes on Friday.
* Telangana government is looking for measures for the simplification of the registration of the non-agricultural lands.
* Dharani portal has additional 14 options.
* AP CM Jagan has launched dairy giant Amul Project. Nine thousand eight hundred ninety-nine villages across the State will be brought under this project.
* TDP Chief Chandrababu wanted to know when the Polavaram project will be completed.
* Farmers continued to protest against Agricultural Acts and wanted to change the Acts in the Parliament.
* LPG cylinders to be costlier by Rs 50.
* Covid-19: Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine judged safe for use in the UK.
Watch news updates in detail.