9 PM Telugu News- 1st Dec 2020
01-12-2020 Tue 22:25
News Headlines Dated December 1st, 2020:
* The polling for the GHMC elections 2020 has ended. Hyderabad voters have not shown interest in casting their votes. The results will be announced on December 4th.
* In some divisions of the GHMC elections, the friction between BJP and TRS cadres took place.
* In Malakpet, the polling will take place on December 3rd as the symbol of the CPI (M) candidate is missing from the ballot.
* AP government approached High Court over the panchayat election.
* TDP Chief Chandrababu Naidu has demanded a CBI probe over the alleged allocation of house sites.
* Project authority of Polavaram said they would move forward according to DPR.
* Center failed to sort out the objections raised by the farming associations in the discussion.
* Pfizer-BioNTech apply for EU emergency vaccine authorization.
* European regulator could OK 1st COVID-19 vaccine on Dec 29th.
Watch news updates in detail.
More Latest Video News
Leopard spotted at Shamshabab airport, visuals
Tension escalated at Shamshabad airport after a few people found leopard on the runway of the airport and alerted the officials. According to the reports, the leopard wandered across the runway for half an..
Vijay Devarakonda's 'LIGER' first look poster is out
Tollywood ace director Puri Jagannadh announced his next project with Tollywood Arjun Reddy Vijay Devarakonda. It the next film for Puri Jagannadh after his successful project with Ram Pothineni's iSmart Shankar. As per sources,..
Tollywood producer Doraswamy Raju passed away
Tollywood successful producer V Doraswamy took his last breath today at Care Hospital, Banjara Hills due to a heart attack. Doraswamy admitted to Care hospital today after suffering a cardiac arrest and he passed..
AP High Court to hear SEC's house motion petition today
AMARAVATI: Andhra Pradesh High Court is going to hear the house motion petition filed over the cancellation of local body elections. It is known that State Election Commissioner Nimmagadda Ramesh Kumar filed house motion..