9 PM Telugu News: 27th November 2020
27-11-2020 Fri 22:28
News Headlines Dated 27th November 2020:-
* AP CM Jagan, in a cabinet meeting, has clarified that there is no reduction in the height of the Polavaram project. He has directed ministers to counter the allegations vehemently.
* Some of the key decisions were taken in the AP cabinet, followed by the minister's meeting with CM YS Jagan.
* Cyclone Nivar has created destruction in some districts of AP. AP government to compensate for the loss before 31 st December.
* GHMC Elections campaigning by the political parties has been intensified. BJP National President JP Nadda has conducted a roadshow at Kothapet in Hyderabad and sought people to support the Saffron party.
* Minister KTR has suggested people vote TRS, keeping in mind the law and order situation and developments in various sectors.
* The farmers launched a protest in Delhi against the new acts which are against their interest. They demanded to make changes in the Acts.
* Indian economic system is on the rise after the lockdown period.
* Watch news updates in detail.
More Latest Video News
Leopard spotted at Shamshabab airport, visuals
Tension escalated at Shamshabad airport after a few people found leopard on the runway of the airport and alerted the officials. According to the reports, the leopard wandered across the runway for half an..
Vijay Devarakonda's 'LIGER' first look poster is out
Tollywood ace director Puri Jagannadh announced his next project with Tollywood Arjun Reddy Vijay Devarakonda. It the next film for Puri Jagannadh after his successful project with Ram Pothineni's iSmart Shankar. As per sources,..
Tollywood producer Doraswamy Raju passed away
Tollywood successful producer V Doraswamy took his last breath today at Care Hospital, Banjara Hills due to a heart attack. Doraswamy admitted to Care hospital today after suffering a cardiac arrest and he passed..
AP High Court to hear SEC's house motion petition today
AMARAVATI: Andhra Pradesh High Court is going to hear the house motion petition filed over the cancellation of local body elections. It is known that State Election Commissioner Nimmagadda Ramesh Kumar filed house motion..