Only 20% getting benefits of social welfare schemes in YSRCP rule: Chandrababu
26-11-2020 Thu 10:27
TDP national president N Chandrababu Naidu alleged that the YSRCP government is providing social welfare schemes for only 20 per cent of beneficiaries in the state and ignoring remaining 80 per cent. Speaking to the TDP leaders of the Kakinada parliamentary constituency, Chandrababu criticised the state government for registering false police cases against SCs, STs, and minorities.
“People are living in fear under the rule of Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy because of the demolition of residential properties without serving notices,” he stated. The TDP supremo came down heavily on CM for not fulfilling the election promise of getting special status to AP.
More Latest Video News
AP High Court gives nod to conduct local body elections
AMARAVATI: Andhra Pradesh High Court on Thursday gave a green signal for Panchayat elections in the state and asked to conduct the elections peacefully. After hearing the writ petition filed by State Election Commission,..
Bigg Boss star Mehboob Goa tour, watch it
Mehboob Dilse is the one who throbbed the hearts of small screen lovers across Telugu states with his attitude and gaming strategy in Telugu Bigg Boss season 4. Now, the news is that Mehboob..
7 AM Telugu News- 21st Jan 2021
7 AM Telugu News Headlines Dated 21st Jan 2021:-* Joe Biden took oath as 46th President of the United States of America and Kamala Harriss as the first female vice president. All former..
PM Narendra Modi extends wishes to Joe Biden
Prime Minister Narendra Modi extended greetings to the United Nations of Americal President Joe Biden after he taking oath as the new president. Modi in a series of tweets said that they will work..