7 AM Telugu News: 21st November 2020
21-11-2020 Sat 08:42
7 AM Telugu News Headlines Dated November 21st, 2020:-
* Andhra Pradesh High Court made strong comments on the state government over shifting of the state capital. Expressed opinion strict law should be there to not allow politicians with criminal cases to contest in the elections.
* Andhra Pradesh CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy to inaugurate four shipping harbours in the state through video conference, Amul project will be launched on 26th November.
* Telangana Minister KTR expressed confidence over securing 100 seats in the upcoming GHMC elections. Asked party leaders to take the government schemes and developments into the public.
* Minister KTR to kick start roadshow from old Allahpur and KCR going to address an open meeting on 28th November in LB Stadium.
* Prime Minister Narendra Modi assured to provide COVID-19 vaccine to every citizen.
* The Ministry of Labour and Employment has notified the draft rules and to conduct free health checkups above the employees of 45 years.
* Reserve Bank of India committee recommended raising the cap on promoter stake in private sector banks.
Click the video for more detailed information.
More Latest Video News
Chandrababu sensational comments on CM Jagan
TDP Chief Chandrababu Naidu said around 20 dairy units are there in AP. In a press meet, the former Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu said these dairy units comprise both state people and national players..
India won by 11 runs against Australia in 1st T20
India has defeated Australia by 11 runs to take 1-0 lead in the 1st T20. Natarajan and Yuzvendra Chagall have shined with their performances. They have shared six wickets among themselves to restrict the..
Chief Guest confirmed for Telugu Bigg Boss finale?
Telugu Super Star Akkineni Nagarjuna’s Bigg Boss Telugu 4 reality show is nearing to its completion. Speculations are rife that Bigg Boss Telugu Season 4 grand finale is likely to be held on December..
Kavitha reaction on GHMC election results
The results of the GHMC elections 2020 is likely to go in favour of the ruling TRS as the ruling party has been witnessing leads in seventy places. BJP has been leading in 33..
Vundavalli Arun faults Jagan govt on Polavaram Project
Former Congress MP Vundavalli Arun Kumar on Friday faulted the Jagan government for agreeing to construct the Polavaram Project with the cost estimates of 2013-14. Speaking to the media in Rajahmundry, Arun said that..