Hyd: Fire breaks out at electrical showroom in KPHB
Fire broke out at Ramdev electrical showroom at KPHB in Hyderabad in the early hours of Sunday. The showroom was located on the third floor of the five-storey building. On receiving information, firefighters reached the spot and doused the flames, and rescued the family of a security guard sleeping on the terrace of the building.
As the fire erupted, residents living near the showroom were in fear for some time. The preliminary investigation has revealed that the short circuit might be the reason for the mishap. The police registered a case and launched a probe.