9 PM Telugu News: 14th November 2020
News Headlines Dated 14th November 2020:-
* PM Modi has indirectly warned Pakistan and China over their alleged interference in Indian activities. He has made these comments while interacting and celebrating Diwali with soldiers at Jaisalmer.
* Telangana government has announced sops ahead of the GHMC election. TRS government has waived 50% property tax as a Deepavali gift.
* The Municipal Minister KTR said in the event of any taxpayer already paying 100% property tax; the rebate will be adjusted in the next year.
* Telangana government has hiked the salaries of GHMC sanitation workers by Rs 3000.
* Minister of State for Home G. Kishan Reddy has said steps will be initiated by the center to conserve and protect red sanders from the Seshachalam forests.
* Diwali festival is celebrated all across India with much enthusiasm.
* Muhurat Trading: Sensex, Nifty begins Samvat 2077 on a strong note, hit new highs.
Watch news updates in detail.