9 PM Telugu News: 31st October 2020
News Headlines Dated 31st, October 2020:-
* Telangana CM KCR asserted that the government is allotting Rs 11 thousand crores to Asara pensions and Centre share is only Rs 105 crores, says ready to quit CM post if BJP proves their charges.
* CM KCR inaugurated Rythu Vedika at Kodakandla village in Jangaon, said it is to strengthen the farmers in the state.
* Andhra Pradesh CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy wrote a letter to PM Narendra Modi requesting to accept revised Rs 47,725 crores funds to the project.
* AP Minister said will conduct 180 days classes to the students in the state and the academic year will be completed by August 2021.
*AP police thwarted the Chao Guntur prison program and arrested various leaders.
* Telangana government requested the SEC to start the GHMC elections work. Released schedule for voter list preparation.
* Prime Minister Narendra Modi slams opposition parties for politicising Pulwama attack, as Pakistan admits its role in Pulwama attack.
Click the video for more information.