9 PM Telugu News: 30th Oct 2020
News Headlines Dated 30th, Oct 2020:-
* A strong earthquake hit the Aegean Sea and inflicted damage in both Greece and Turkey.
* Telangana government has launched an electric vehicle policy. A private investment of Rs 3,200 crore in Telangana was made on the first day by some companies.
* Polavaram Project Authority emergency meeting in Hyderabad will be held on 2nd November over project bills.
* AP government has issued guidelines on celebrating the AP formation day.
* India can utilize Pakistan’s Pulwama admission to get them blacklisted by FATF, said Union minister VK Singh.
* Watch news updates in detail.